100 Civic Center Way
Calabasas, CA 91302
Tel. (818) 224-1600
Fax (818) 225-7338
Public Counter Hours
8:00a.m. - 4:00p.m.
8:00a.m. - 2:00p.m.
Meetings/questions by appointment only.
The Public Works Department is comprised of different divisions, each of which is responsible for various activities throughout the City. As a Department, we are dedicated to managing and completing capital projects that improve our community, maintaining quality roads, providing the residential and development community with development review services, and improving traffic flow and safety in our City.
The staff of the Public Works Department is proud to be part of our City’s growth and success. We strive for the common goal of quality customer service and improving the vitality of life in Calabasas.
The Public Works Department is responsible for the design, construction, maintenance, and operation of public facilities and infrastructure within the City of Calabasas. This requires us to respond to requests for service, coordinate our efforts with local, regional, state and federal agencies, and above all other things, to work with the community in all of our efforts. More specifically, the Public Works Department performs several community-based functions, such as maintenance of sewer, streets, parks, transportation and water operations.
You can use the links below to get more information about any of the department’s five divisions:
- Engineering / Project Management Division
- Environmental / IGR Division
- Inspections / Construction Division
- Landscape District Division
- Public Works Citizen Request
- Transportation / Transit Division
Robert Yalda, P.E., T. E.
Public Works Director/City Engineer
Anna Ford, Executive Assistant II
- Ben Chan, Deputy Public Works Director
- Tatiana Holden, P.E., Senior Civil Engineer
- Alba Lemus, Associate Civil Enginer
- Salvador Contreras, Engineering Assistant (Part-Time)
- Alex Farassati, Environmental Services Supervisor
- Luis Hernandez, Senior Inspector
- Francisco Barbosa, Maintenance Technician
- Kevin Estrada, Maintenance Technician
- Heather Melton, Landscape Manager
- Edgar Hernandez, Landscape Maintenance Inspector
- Itzel Mendez, Executive Assistant
- Hali Aziz Goktapeh, Assistant Transportation Planner
- Maralyn Gold, School Safety Liaison