The Information Systems Service Division (IS) provides City departments with technology solutions and support. The IS Division strives to provide timely support, and stable technology systems to address the needs of various City departments; so they can in turn provide vital services to Calabasas residents.
The primary functions of the IS Division are:
- To enhance productivity to City Departments.
- To provide technical support services to City departments.
- To provide leadership and technical solutions to business needs and functions.
- To provide leadership in purchasing hardware and software to maximize value.
- To enhance communications, collaboration, and the flow of information.
- To manage and optimize software licensing programs.
- To manage technology vendor relationships and contracts.
- To develop and implement beneficial information technology policies and procedures.
- To provide access to new technology.
- To provide efficient storage of data.
- To provide a high level of cyber security and privacy.
- To provide disaster recovery, business continuity and data back-up services.
- To provide highly available systems.