City of Calabasas
100 Civic Center Way
Calabasas, CA 91302
City Hall Hours
The Public Works and Building and Safety Public Counters are open 7:30am-2:00pm on Friday; The Planning Counter is by appointment only.
Unless a different procedure is expressly stated elsewhere in Title 2 of the City’s Municipal Code, each City Councilmember shall nominate one (1) commissioner, which nomination shall be subject to city council confirmation. The city council may reappoint a commissioner to an unlimited number of terms.
The City Council, by a majority vote of the entire council, may remove a commissioner from office with or without cause. In addition and as a separate basis for removal, the nominating councilmember may also remove his/her commissioner whom he/she nominated by written notice to the City Council and may thereafter nominate a new person who shall serve for the balance of the term upon council approval.
The following Commissions may appoint or reappoint a high school student lawfully resident in the City as a nonvoting commissioner for a one-year term:
- Communications & Technology
- Parks, Recreation & Education
- Public Safety
- Traffic & Transportation
To receive notifications regarding student commission vacancies, please sign up for email notifications.
Visit the Calendar for the current meeting schedule.
- Communications and Technology Commission (CTC)
- Environmental Commission
- Historic Preservation Commission
- Library Commission
- Mayor's Youth Council
- Parks, Recreation and Education Commission
- Planning Commission
- Public Safety Commission
- Traffic & Transportation Commission (TTC)
Application to serve on a Commission (Fill-in PDF)
Committees, Panels & Hearings
- Art in Public Places Advisory Committee (Identified in Section 17.24)
- Architectural Review Panel (Previously "Design Review Panel") (Identified in Section 2.40)
- Development Review Committee (Identified in Section 17.70)
- Director's Hearings (Identified in Section 17.70)