CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING - WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2005
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
26135 MUREAU ROAD, CALABASAS
OPENING MATTERS - 7:30 P.M.
Call to Order/Roll Call of Councilmembers
Pledge of Allegiance
Report of Closed Session Action
Approval of Agenda
Calabasas Study Buddy Program
Los Angeles County Sheriff Departmentís Safe Communities Week
ORAL COMMUNICATIONS - PUBLIC COMMENT
- Approval of the minutes for the January 5, 2005 City Council
- Adoption of Ordinance No. 2005-200, amending Title 3 of the City
of Calabasas Municipal Code regarding the Transient Occupancy Tax.
Item 2 - Staff Report
Ordinance No. 2005-200
- Adoption of Ordinance No. 2005-201, amending the City of
Calabasas Municipal Code by making non-substantive changes to Title
1, 2, and 5.
Item 3 - Staff Report
Ordinance No. 2005-201
- Approval of a letter of support for Spotlight the Artsí
Item 4 - Staff Report
- Introduction of Ordinance No. 2005-202, amending Title 6 -
Animals, of the City of Calabasas Municipal Code to create a system
to grade animal facilities based on required annual inspections, and
to revise affected penalty, licensing, and fee provisions. Motion to
waive further reading.
Item 5 - Staff Report
Ordinance No. 2005-202
Ordinance No. 2004-0036
- Adoption of Resolution No. 2005-922, to approve and adopt the
updated Developer Fee Program for the Detailed Fire Station Plan for
the County of Los Angeles benefiting the Consolidated Fire
Item 6 - Staff Report
Resolution No. 2005-922
Fee Detailed Fire Station Plan
- Approval of the Civic Center Task Forceís recommendation
regarding Interim Design Development plans for the Civic Center
Item 7 - Staff Report
- Status report regarding the traffic signal design for the
intersection of Paseo Primario and Parkway Calabasas; recommendation
to approve construction plan for the project; and direct staff to
obtain bid proposals for construction.
Item 8 - Staff Report
Proposal, Contract Documents, & Special Provisions
- Status report regarding the Rental Registration Program.
Item 9 - Staff Report
Resolution No. 2004-885
Ordinance No. 2004-193
Ordinance No. 2004-191
- February 2005 Check Register.
TASK FORCE REPORTS
CITY MANAGERíS REPORT
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
Future Agenda Items